I am a mother of two and a wife of one. The most important thing to me is my family and my number one goal is to have a healthy world for my children to live in. This blog is a place where I can organize my thoughts and beliefs about various topics, and hopefully help others become more aware of the world in which we live.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

365 Photo Project

I've heard about this photo project that people were doing last year.  It's where you take a picture of something every day of the year.  You can either make a list of categories, use a list found online, or just take and post a random picture.  I needed a little more structure so I found a list I liked on Pinterest from @fatmumslim and decided to give it a try.  Here's my first attempt.  


1/365 : Today - Since it's the first day of the new year, I thought this picture would fit the category.


Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment